Intended use: Road Racing
Atto is the right choice when low weight and high stiffness are what you ask for. It is ideal for racing use in which you can benefit from the aggressive geometry without been tired. Although it is very stiff it does not hurt the back of the rider because it filters the vibrations from the tarmac.
- Inspired, designed and manufactured in Greece
- 100% handmade
- True Monocoque
- Multidirectional aerodynamics offer low drag no matter where the wind comes from and offer benefits in both high and low speeds.
- Super Oversized chainstays
- Ultra short chain stays
- Asymmetric inner design for correct load distribution
- Ultra thin Headset with internal tapering
- ASTech Aerospace technology is applied in our products Vibratech Technology for perfect stiffness and compliance combination
- Rear entry dropouts
- Ultra stiff BB
- Light BB shell
- Material: Toray M46J woven + Toray M46J UD + Toray T300 woven + Toray T700UD, SHD toughened epoxy system
- Layup: Size specific
- Cable routing: Internal, Di2 and Mechanical
- Front derailleur braze-on: Carbon
- UCI legal:Yes
- Sizes: Small (155cm-168cm), Medium (168cm-182cm), Large (180cm-195cm)
- Weight: From 880gr unpainted size M, frame only
- Color options: Standard paint is black matte with logos. Custom paint schemes are available on demand and include raw carbon, custom paint with airbrushed logos and more. Custom paints are not included the price and are available upon request.
- Price: Frameset from €3500. The price includes VAT and standard paint. Shipping cost not included. The frame is delivered with front fork which is chosen according to customer demands, headset and seat binder. When buying a frame the customer can have a special 30% discount in order to buy a Gram seatpost and a Gram handlebar as well
* The picture is a sample built